Harnessing the value of intelligent safety system designs
The Functional Safety Life Cycle as defined in Standard IEC 61508 and IEC 62061 provides the foundation for a detailed, systematic design process for machinery applications. The Safety Lifecycle can help increase safe system design and boost productivity.
- The key objective of the Functional Safety Life Cycle is to address the cause of accidents
- Rockwell Automation System designers aim to create a system that:
- Helps reduce and minimise risk
- Meets appropriate technical requirements
- Helps assure personnel competency
Click here for more information