Process Safebook 1
A FREE guide to Functional Safety for process applications
Process Safebook 1 is a new 170 page book that provides an introduction to functional
safety for process applications and guidance in the application of IEC61511. This
is the process industry-specific implementation of IEC61508 that covers the safety
management of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic systems throughout
their lives, from concept to decommissioning. The book offers a wealth of useful
information and presents examples using clearly illustrated and visual methods.
The handy A5 size document covers:
- Safety Lifecycle
- Risk and Risk Reduction
- The ALARP Principle
- Determining SIL Targets
- Risk Graphs
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Allocation of Safety Functions
- Safety Requirements Specification for the SIS
- Design and Engineering of the SIS
- Reliability Techniques
- SIL Verification
- SIF Probability of Failure, IEC61511-1
- Installation, Commissioning and Validation, IEC61511-1
- Operation and Maintenance, IEC61511-1
- Modification and Decommissioning, IEC61511-1
- Functional Safety, Assessment and Auditing
Process Safebook 1 is available to download now in English or a printed copy can be ordered and posted to you. Additional languages will be available shortly. You can preorder a copy from the list of languages available.
For more information about our Process Safety capabilities, click here
Also Available — FREE Machine Safety Guide
Don't forget, there is also Safebook 4 — a similar guide to machine
safety, covering the legislation, standards and principles of application. This
can also be ordered here and is available in many languages now.
Available in 6 Languages
Your guide to machine safety, legislation, standard and principles of application.
Order or download NOW!